okay.. i need advice on this one..
i have 6 bridesmaids.. i started out with 4 then it got to 5 and now i'm at six.. (i'm including my maid of honor on this one..)
my wedding is 2/16 and so i need to order dresses fairly soon. i had planned on ordering by end of july..
here's the problem.. and i could care less bout the dress and wedding.. more so about my friend and bridesmaid.. she is sick. just got very very ill and is currently in the hospital. she found out she has a particular syndrome that is going to mke her incredibly weak for quite some time..
as for ordering the dresses.. should I wait till the middle of august ? I am praying that she is better by then so she can be measured? it'll still give me 5 months, for them to come in..or should i just go ahead and measure a size larger than her street clothing size so they can take it in? i know.. (believing on God for this) that she will be better and able to walk down the aisle on my wedding day.. so i'm not going to remove her from my bridal party.. but i dont' want to hold off the ordering of dresses if it is going to cause a problem...
please don't think me insensitive.. i have been praying non stop for her to get better and i know prayer works. when her mom called me to tell me what happened she was in intensive care.. she is now in stable condition. so i KNOW she's going to get better.. but i also need to make some decisions by the time i come back from my vaacation..
edited to fix spelling errors.. loads of them..
my wedding is 2/16 and so i need to order dresses fairly soon. i had planned on ordering by end of july..
here's the problem.. and i could care less bout the dress and wedding.. more so about my friend and bridesmaid.. she is sick. just got very very ill and is currently in the hospital. she found out she has a particular syndrome that is going to mke her incredibly weak for quite some time..
as for ordering the dresses.. should I wait till the middle of august ? I am praying that she is better by then so she can be measured? it'll still give me 5 months, for them to come in..or should i just go ahead and measure a size larger than her street clothing size so they can take it in? i know.. (believing on God for this) that she will be better and able to walk down the aisle on my wedding day.. so i'm not going to remove her from my bridal party.. but i dont' want to hold off the ordering of dresses if it is going to cause a problem...
please don't think me insensitive.. i have been praying non stop for her to get better and i know prayer works. when her mom called me to tell me what happened she was in intensive care.. she is now in stable condition. so i KNOW she's going to get better.. but i also need to make some decisions by the time i come back from my vaacation..
edited to fix spelling errors.. loads of them..