Post New Topic

Should we wait or give it a try?

jgold910 Posted:

Re: Should we wait or give it a try?

I am having a terrible time with this V! We bought a co-op for 135K. We put in 15K to redo the place - I put 50K as down payment....now - when we are thinking about houses b/c we can't take co-op living anymore - there are 29 units for sale in our complex - some going for 109K - we'd loose the down payment and then some and wouldn't be able to afford a down payment on a house even with sizable gifts from the wedding! If I would have done it all again - I would have gone right to a house! Take the girls advice - see if it's feasible for you! Don't get your money sunk into something that you can't get a good return on! HTH

Reply to this topic

Log in to reply or quote a post.