stupid snow
So I have an am appt to hopefully order my dress tomorrow! I have been debating canceling because of the snow. 50% chance it will start in the afternoon. What do you guys think?
So I have an am appt to hopefully order my dress tomorrow! I have been debating canceling because of the snow. 50% chance it will start in the afternoon. What do you guys think?
I would probably wait till the morning to see what its like and what the weather report is saying.
I would keep it - I just read an article in Newsday that said we might get a foot, or we might get NOTHING at all. I'm crossing my fingers for nothing. And if it doesn't snow and you cancel your appt. you're going to be kicking yourself!
keep it & wait until the morning.
I'm trying to cancel my train ticket to Philly this weekend because of the snow. You might be able to get there but if you are leaving when it starts to come down heavy then you might be stuck because the roads won't be cleared.
i would wait until tmw and see ..dont cancel it yet. We may not even get any snow.
i would keep it!
i think you'll be fine :)