I ordered my shoes from a store by my house (cost through them - $60) a couple of weeks ago. Then I saw the same exact shoes in my size on Ebay, for $1 so I bid on them anyway. I won the bid and it was about $15 total with shipping which is better than $60.
To make a long story short, I won the bid 2 weeks ago and nothing has come in the mail. I emailed the seller 2x and no response. (If you see my venting post, I'm having no luck with responses to my emails lately!! So I tried calling and got a message that they don't accept incoming vm messages!! So I filed a claim through PayPal, and so far they haven't responded to that yet either.
Now this week I get a call from the store that the shoes came in. Should I just pay the $60 in the store, or wait and see what happens with Ebay? The store can always keep the shoes in stock for someone else if I don't pick them up.
Debra7/21
Posted:
Member since
Re: What would you do?
i know that u can get into a lot of trouble for not responding or sending the merchandise. i would put a complaint on the seller which will not let them sell anymore. i would also wait jsut a few more days before picking up the shoes, they are going to be there regardless.
beatle06
Posted:
Member since
Re: What would you do?
I agree.. wait and see what happens w/ paypal/ the seller if not just pick them up from the store. Hopefully they won't give you a hard time and like you said someone else will buy them.