What would you do??? repost from 08 board *****with poll****
branNjay
Posted:
Member since
What would you do??? repost from 08 board *****with poll****
was just on the knot reading ym local board a bride on there that was suposed to be married in the summer of 2008 has now moved her wedding up to August of 2007..............yes thats definatly 2 months away.
She is pregnant......
If you found out you were pregnant would you move the wedding up or just have the baby and have the wedding as originally scheduled?
adamluvsericka
Posted:
Member since
Re: What would you do??? repost from 08 board *****with poll****
wow, that's a tough one. i dont know what i would do...really makes you think.
I guess i cant really know what i would do unless i was actually in that situation and talking about it with fh. cant blame the other girl for moving up her date. she needs to what she feels is right. those are some hard decisions to make...
SylvieB
Posted:
Member since
Re: What would you do??? repost from 08 board *****with poll****
Maybe this sounds backwards, but I'd postpone my wedding until after the baby was born.
drpepper318
Posted:
Member since
Re: What would you do??? repost from 08 board *****with poll****
I definitely wouldn't move the wedding up if I were pregnant. I'd probably just have the baby and then later on get married.
MyLobster
Posted:
Member since
Re: What would you do??? repost from 08 board *****with poll****
I think alot of these decisions are based on insurance issues...If I needed the insurance...I'd do it in 2 months
Luvbsb4eva
Posted:
Member since
Re: What would you do??? repost from 08 board *****with poll****
Posted by Collette
I think alot of these decisions are based on insurance issues...If I needed the insurance...I'd do it in 2 months
That's a good point... I didn't even consider that...
Re: What would you do??? repost from 08 board *****with poll****
I'm sure a lot of people will think this is horrible, but I wouldn't have the baby.
poisonivy918
Posted:
Member since
Re: What would you do??? repost from 08 board *****with poll****
I am so worried about that happening to me. every female in my family has been pregnant before getting married! I will be the first one to get married and not pregnant. hopefully! I am praying lol. I probably just jinxed myself. *sighs* I would probably move up the wedding. my parents couldn't have a great honeymoon cause my mom was pregnant, wedding was in the middle of June or July, I was born sept 18th!!
imagine having morning sickness on your wedding day?
poisonivy918
Posted:
Member since
Re: What would you do??? repost from 08 board *****with poll****
Posted by SylvieB
Maybe this sounds backwards, but I'd postpone my wedding until after the baby was born.
that's pretty good. I would be terrified of having morning sickness on the wedding day, and the honeymoon while pregnant? my mom barely enjoyed her honeymoon as I came 2-3 months later.
Antallicia
Posted:
Member since
Re: What would you do??? repost from 08 board *****with poll****
I would have the baby and have the wedding later so we could enjoy both events!
Antallicia
Posted:
Member since
Re: What would you do??? repost from 08 board *****with poll****
Posted by nycgirl79
I'm sure a lot of people will think this is horrible, but I wouldn't have the baby.
You're entitled to your opinion, every person lives a different life so every person makes different decisions for different reasons! Not up to us to judge each other.
Dani731
Posted:
Member since
Re: What would you do??? repost from 08 board *****with poll****
Posted by Collette
I think alot of these decisions are based on insurance issues...If I needed the insurance...I'd do it in 2 months
If this was the case i would get married at the court for the insurance and then have my big wedding as originally planned, postponed if necessary.
Drv0716
Posted:
Member since
Re: What would you do??? repost from 08 board *****with poll****
I would have the baby & have the wedding later on. I would want to enjoy both events separately & I wouldn't want to feel like I made a rushed decision just because I was pregnant.
My FH & I already have a baby together. We weren't engaged (I was 17), but we kind of knew we'd end up together anyway, but we didn't rush into getting married. Our daughter was born, we got engaged a year later & she'll be two at our wedding.
Autumn08
Posted:
Member since
Re: What would you do??? repost from 08 board *****with poll****
Hmmm... I don't know. I don't see any reason to waiting being that you already commiting to each other the marraige makes it legal, that's all. Personally I would probably just get married sooner but make it smaller.
LitBallerinaGirl
Posted:
Member since
Re: What would you do??? repost from 08 board *****with poll****
I would have moved it closer. Without a doubt or second thought! DH and I agreed we would do that if I got pregnant during our engagement... (Thankfully that didn't happen).
bettybcafe
Posted:
Member since
Re: What would you do??? repost from 08 board *****with poll****
I wouldnt move it up...I would have the baby and then get married the following year as planned...
rsolano222
Posted:
Member since
Re: What would you do??? repost from 08 board *****with poll****
I'd leave the wedding as planned and have the baby before
tricia3381
Posted:
Member since
Re: What would you do??? repost from 08 board *****with poll****
i'm getting married in 2 months . so if i found out i was prego now i wouldn't change the date.