Could use some *good luck* prayers.
This is crazy, but this would be the ONLY thing that would take priority over the baby.
For over a year now, DH has been trying to get a manager position in his company in another state, particularly, Ohio. I love it out there, his brother moved out there and we can't get enough of it when we visit - the awesome school district they are in, the cheaper living, etc.
Well, DH has a phone interview next week after having a conference call with the district manager out there. If he gets it, we may have to move ASAP, and I'm just about 30 weeks pregnant.
The thing is, because of our lease on the apartment and how it works, we have to pay 2 months rent on our apartment even if one of us gets a job transfer - his company won't buy out the lease because it's not like they asked HIM to move there, understandable. So this may mean I have to live separately from DH. Which may also mean DH could possibly miss his son being born, that's if I make the decision to switch to an OB out there, but then I thought of my family and his - so I may want to give birth here on Long Island since everything is set up that way, and DH is honestly OK with it - he said if he had too, he'd jump on the next flight here.
I am ok with that, honestly. I feel like this is something he cannot pass up - he'd make more money, and we can get a house, and this is all beneficial to the baby in the long run. The stores that were mentioned are near my brother in law too so the baby would get to see family. It's in the Cleveland area but it's only an 8 hour drive from NY.
I just really hope he gets it! I feel like the last couple of interviews he gets so down on himself because he feels like he cannot do better or that he let me down because he knows how badly I want off the island. It's just too expensive and I would have to work full time to help support a mortgage - and after researching daycare, DH and I totally feel me going to work is a waste, especially since I don't have a degree and all I can mainly do is administrative work (and bookkeeping jobs are becoming harder to find).
We haven't told much of our family or friends because I just don't want to get all excited for this just yet.
Anyway, thanks in advance ladies. :) I know this sounds soooo completely crazy, but opportunity knocks once in a while, and I am a firm believer in going for it when it happens.
For over a year now, DH has been trying to get a manager position in his company in another state, particularly, Ohio. I love it out there, his brother moved out there and we can't get enough of it when we visit - the awesome school district they are in, the cheaper living, etc.
Well, DH has a phone interview next week after having a conference call with the district manager out there. If he gets it, we may have to move ASAP, and I'm just about 30 weeks pregnant.
The thing is, because of our lease on the apartment and how it works, we have to pay 2 months rent on our apartment even if one of us gets a job transfer - his company won't buy out the lease because it's not like they asked HIM to move there, understandable. So this may mean I have to live separately from DH. Which may also mean DH could possibly miss his son being born, that's if I make the decision to switch to an OB out there, but then I thought of my family and his - so I may want to give birth here on Long Island since everything is set up that way, and DH is honestly OK with it - he said if he had too, he'd jump on the next flight here.
I am ok with that, honestly. I feel like this is something he cannot pass up - he'd make more money, and we can get a house, and this is all beneficial to the baby in the long run. The stores that were mentioned are near my brother in law too so the baby would get to see family. It's in the Cleveland area but it's only an 8 hour drive from NY.
I just really hope he gets it! I feel like the last couple of interviews he gets so down on himself because he feels like he cannot do better or that he let me down because he knows how badly I want off the island. It's just too expensive and I would have to work full time to help support a mortgage - and after researching daycare, DH and I totally feel me going to work is a waste, especially since I don't have a degree and all I can mainly do is administrative work (and bookkeeping jobs are becoming harder to find).
We haven't told much of our family or friends because I just don't want to get all excited for this just yet.
Anyway, thanks in advance ladies. :) I know this sounds soooo completely crazy, but opportunity knocks once in a while, and I am a firm believer in going for it when it happens.