Resheduling due to Air Force??
Ok Vendors I need your advice, help, and support.
My wedding is planned for July 5th, 2002 my old name on this used to be 070502 (but I haven't been able to located my pw since the change so I use this one now
)
Well anyways, my Fiance is in the Air Force and he should have had 2 months leave this summer which would make our wedding possible, unfortunatly we might be finding out over the next few days that his comissioning might be later then expected and he might not have the leave we expected (FYI, he is a cadet and a cadet can't be married. He has to be an officer to be married and his date has been changed.)
He might get either a comissioning date of 06/13 or 07/01 and we would have to reschedule for after those date with not much time to do it or room to move to also b/c we are being transferred to Pensacola for his flight school.
I am holding my own and praying that nothing needs to be changed and his comissioning date will stay the same or be a few weeks later but that the wedding will not be affected.
We do have to wait a few days to know for sure if we need to change dates. My dilema is the wedding is in just over 6 weeks our response date is june 5th for our invites, family have booked there hotels large payments have been made to our vendors (St. Kilians, CWC, Imperial Manor, Jam limo, Diamond Cut Productions) None of our vendors know just yet b/c all of this is coming very out of the blue to my FI and I from the Air Force.
We also have a large wedding between 160-200 guests and both our families as well as us really want a Catholic Mass if possible. It's all very terrible and confusing and we are praying for good news and hoping a new date is available and our vendors take in mind that it is beyond our control and not due to a change of heart or anything of that sorts. Actually of them know my FI is in the Air Force b/c back when we booked only in late Feb (b/c we thought it was safe) they asked us why we waited so long and why they never saw him
This is all very hard and I really don't know what I am asking of you.. but I guess at this point what would you do to your brides in this situation moneywise and possibly changing the date?? Or do you know of any suggestions for how to go about if we do suddenlly get the news we have to reschedule it!!
We are all still praying for an early enough date so that this doesn't have to be changed and like I said it is all very sudden so we haven't contacted our vendors yet b/c we are still praying for good news and we should know this week what is up...
?????
My wedding is planned for July 5th, 2002 my old name on this used to be 070502 (but I haven't been able to located my pw since the change so I use this one now
Well anyways, my Fiance is in the Air Force and he should have had 2 months leave this summer which would make our wedding possible, unfortunatly we might be finding out over the next few days that his comissioning might be later then expected and he might not have the leave we expected (FYI, he is a cadet and a cadet can't be married. He has to be an officer to be married and his date has been changed.)
He might get either a comissioning date of 06/13 or 07/01 and we would have to reschedule for after those date with not much time to do it or room to move to also b/c we are being transferred to Pensacola for his flight school.
I am holding my own and praying that nothing needs to be changed and his comissioning date will stay the same or be a few weeks later but that the wedding will not be affected.
We do have to wait a few days to know for sure if we need to change dates. My dilema is the wedding is in just over 6 weeks our response date is june 5th for our invites, family have booked there hotels large payments have been made to our vendors (St. Kilians, CWC, Imperial Manor, Jam limo, Diamond Cut Productions) None of our vendors know just yet b/c all of this is coming very out of the blue to my FI and I from the Air Force.
We also have a large wedding between 160-200 guests and both our families as well as us really want a Catholic Mass if possible. It's all very terrible and confusing and we are praying for good news and hoping a new date is available and our vendors take in mind that it is beyond our control and not due to a change of heart or anything of that sorts. Actually of them know my FI is in the Air Force b/c back when we booked only in late Feb (b/c we thought it was safe) they asked us why we waited so long and why they never saw him
This is all very hard and I really don't know what I am asking of you.. but I guess at this point what would you do to your brides in this situation moneywise and possibly changing the date?? Or do you know of any suggestions for how to go about if we do suddenlly get the news we have to reschedule it!!
We are all still praying for an early enough date so that this doesn't have to be changed and like I said it is all very sudden so we haven't contacted our vendors yet b/c we are still praying for good news and we should know this week what is up...
?????