Having second thoughts about my upcoming hair trial
wc0143
Posted:
Member since
Having second thoughts about my upcoming hair trial
I still don't know how I want to wear my hair and haven't decided on veil/etc. I feel like I'm gonna be under pressure at the trial to make a decision on the spot and I'm so not ready for that. I'm still hoping my hair will be a little longer that it would be passed my shoulders if I were to wear it down. Blah, blah, blah ... I don't know. Thinking I should postpone ...
sammi102
Posted:
Member since
Re: Having second thoughts about my upcoming hair trial
Don't postpone, go in there and ask the hairstylist their opinion.... you never know what you'll want unless you see it.
wc0143
Posted:
Member since
Re: Having second thoughts about my upcoming hair trial
OK, so it doesn't really matter ... I was gonna cancel today because of the weather and when we gpt home from the supermarket, there was a msg on the machine that Denise was cancelling bc she was in a minor fender bender (she's fine).
I guess this gives me more time to think about styles!!!