Post New Topic

Not sure how to proceed....

JPbride Posted:

Not sure how to proceed....

We found a house we liked and we put in a offer and then the seller put in a counter offer. We would like to present another offer but we are unsure if we should wait until after the open house ( the seller is having a open house this weekend) or present the offer before the open house.

Any suggestions??
Blu-ize Posted:

Re: Not sure how to proceed....

If you really want the house and you think it was priced well, make the offer you can before the open house.

How long has the house been on the market? Have you gotten comps from the realtor for other homes in the neighborhood?
JPbride Posted:

Re: Not sure how to proceed....


Posted by Blu-ize

If you really want the house and you think it was priced well, make the offer you can before the open house.

How long has the house been on the market? Have you gotten comps from the realtor for other homes in the neighborhood?



The house has been on the market for about 2 weeks. . We did recieve comps from the realtor. Our next offer will be comprable to the area homes but still 15K lower then the sellers counter offer .

Blu-ize Posted:

Re: Not sure how to proceed....

Then, do you really want the house?

If so, just bid what you have to; strategically

If not, wait for the open house..you do have a chance on losing it.

Reply to this topic

Log in to reply or quote a post.