Hi all Just wondering what is protocol...I have never had to do this before. May possibly have a job that I really would like. The problem is that they trade show I would be working on is the same week as my wedding. I would be able to prep, sell whatever they want me to do except go to the show. I haven't booked a HM yet and am waiting until I get the offer to tell them about my wedding. My recruiter friend told me to wait until they offer me the job to negotiate time off - I only want if at all the week after the wedding. No long extended HM. They didn't ask me directly if I was available on that date & haven't told the HR lady anything yet. Waiting until they offer it to me to do anything BUT my mom told me to think about moving the date up 1 week or something like that. Anyone have a similar situation or have any advice?? I wore the ring to the interviews (I had 4 with them). HELP!!
charlotte227
Posted:
Member since
Re: NWR JOB SITUATION NEED ADVICE
I'd wait until a firm offer (date) was on the table, people could care less about your personal life and if they asked it's a HR no-no.