I am supposed to go to England tomorrow to see my FI, but my dog has to get an operation (she is like my baby). What should I do? My parents say I should go, but I feel guilty.
buggiegirl
Posted:
Member since
Re: NWR - what do I do?
That's such a tough one...
any way you can postpone the trip a couple of days? that way you could still see fi and you would know that your dog is ok
if it were me i would be worried about the dog the whole time!!
good luck
cindyandkevin
Posted:
Member since
Re: NWR - what do I do?
Can anyone else take your dog to have the operation? If you're parents are encouraging you to go see if they can take care of your dog. If not, postpone the trip. If the dog is like your baby then I'm sure FH will understand. Sorry, this really stinks!
VogueBride
Posted:
Member since
Re: NWR - what do I do?
i think you should go.....its VERY hard....but will they (your parents) be able to help out with the surgery??
shellnroc
Posted:
Member since
Re: NWR - what do I do?
That's a tough one. My dog is my baby too so I know what you mean.
I would try to postpone the trip. At least move it up a couple of days. I'm sure you are excited to go but if I went I would be thinking of my doggy too much. It really is a tough one. Good Luck!!!