We have e-pics scheduled for 10:30 this morning but they are supposed to be in a park near the studio. She said if it rains we can take them in the studio but I kinda think I would prefer them outside. I need some opinions- should we go if we have to take them inside????? TIA
* I called to say I would reschedule! Hopefully we'll get a nice day next time!
PROBM
Posted:
Member since
Re: Should we take e-pics today??
I would wait
PoppedInASnap
Posted:
Member since
Re: Should we take e-pics today??
I personally woudl wait. We are still waiting for beautiful beach pics....dont give up what you want!
Sweets14
Posted:
Member since
Re: Should we take e-pics today??
I would def wait!!!
Dani777
Posted:
Member since
Re: Should we take e-pics today??
Def. wait it out... My photographer wanted to do mine tomorrow... but with all the storms..I knew the sky wouldn't be too great. I'm waiting it out...
pumpkin744
Posted:
Member since
Re: Should we take e-pics today??
I agree! This is not like the wedding where you can't reschedule for the weather. You can ensure the pictures you want.
MrsDrinkh20
Posted:
Member since
Re: Should we take e-pics today??
definitely wait it out!
JKFris09
Posted:
Member since
Re: Should we take e-pics today??
I took my e-pics on an overcast day and they look great
angels914
Posted:
Member since
Re: Should we take e-pics today??
100% I would wait too !!!!!!!!!!
Brendanzgirl
Posted:
Member since
Re: Should we take e-pics today??
good! I'd be worried it would rain! i would have Rescheduled too!