Still No Proofs, Should I or shouldn't I
Original post by btrflygrl
I've e-mailed my photographer several times (they are family friends) asking about the status...all I get is 'soon'. Should I send another e-mail letting them know we have a time frame of moving out of state and that I kind of wanted to pick out the album before we left????
Re: Still No Proofs, Should I or shouldn't I
Don't email them. I would call. You got married two months ago. You shouldn't have to wait that long.
Re: Still No Proofs, Should I or shouldn't I
Re: Still No Proofs, Should I or shouldn't I
I would totally call. 2 months is way too long to wait for proofs. It is time to start getting pushy!!!
Re: Still No Proofs, Should I or shouldn't I
Keep us posted on what happens and definitely follow up if you don't hear by the end of the week!