Post New Topic

:-(

JLWSJC Posted:

:-(

May have to change my venue.

Need to have a smaller wedding.

Don't wanna change my date,already have church and vendors booked.

Any suggestions? Around 100 people at no more than 120pp, preferably less in WesternNassau/Queens/BK?

ETA: Everything's ok. WE just thought I'd have a real, salaried job by now and my dad is just now going back tow ork after a year of unemployment, so we're realizing our numbers may not be doable.

Problem is it's a Saturday night and I don't want to change that. Everywhere we looked had a ridiculous guarantee for a Sat night in Sept.

UPDATE: It's looking like we're going to switch to Vetro and cut our party down from 150 to a max of 100, hopefully fewer. I'm waiting for my BM to call me back so I can ask some questions and make an appointment to see the Murano room.

Thanks ladies for jumping at the first sign of despair to help me out, I appreciate it and I appreciate the concerned FM's I got. It's really nice to know that the support is always waiting in the wings.
FutureMrsPanuch Posted:

Re: :-(

whats up J?!

DCgirl82 Posted:

Re: :-(

you ok?

KrisCharl Posted:

Re: :-(

hope everything is ok

MrsTarricone2B Posted:

Re: :-(

I hope everything is ok
evita2781 Posted:

Re: :-(

oh no i hope everything is ok.

njoseph8 Posted:

Re: :-(

Oh no!! What happened?!?!? I'm sure it will be easy enough for find a place like that. We looked at a bunch of places with those requirements. Let me know how I can help!!!!!!!

FutureMRS.Benn Posted:

Re: :-(

Hope everything works out... My venue will be well within your budget. Hope this helps! Keep Smiling

squeeky126 Posted:

Re: :-(

Oh no...hope everything is okay!
evita2781 Posted:

Re: :-(

I think the Riviera might fit your budget and your guest list
Jsquared Posted:

Re: :-(

Whats going on? Everything OK?

allornil Posted:

Re: :-(

doesnt russos offer a smaller room?

PazzaRagazza Posted:

Re: :-(

jaime why not try Vetro... its still russos

we only saw two venues before booking so i dont have a lot to offer...
JLWSJC Posted:

Re: :-(


Posted by PazzaRagazza

jaime why not try Vetro... its still russos

we only saw two venues before booking so i dont have a lot to offer...



I'm waiting for Vetro to call me back to see if they have my date avilable

That would be my ideal fix, honestly, cause we probably wouldn't risk losing any money, we've already paid a decent amount to Russo's...
JLWSJC Posted:

Re: :-(


Posted by allornil

doesnt russos offer a smaller room?



I'm already in the smaller room and it's a 150 min neg down from 175.
FutureMrsDe Posted:

Re: :-(


Posted by PazzaRagazza

jaime why not try Vetro... its still russos

we only saw two venues before booking so i dont have a lot to offer...



I was just going to mention that you should definitely look at vetor. Maybe you wont loose any money if you just switch places.

but you could always do the upstairs room of westbury manor for 100 people.
JLWSJC Posted:

Re: :-(


Posted by FutureMrsDe


Posted by PazzaRagazza

jaime why not try Vetro... its still russos

we only saw two venues before booking so i dont have a lot to offer...



I was just going to mention that you should definitely look at vetor. Maybe you wont loose any money if you just switch places.

but you could always do the upstairs room of westbury manor for 100 people.



That's what I wanted to begin with and FH didn't like it.
FutureMrsDe Posted:

Re: :-(


Posted by JLWSJC


Posted by FutureMrsDe


Posted by PazzaRagazza

jaime why not try Vetro... its still russos

we only saw two venues before booking so i dont have a lot to offer...



I was just going to mention that you should definitely look at vetor. Maybe you wont loose any money if you just switch places.

but you could always do the upstairs room of westbury manor for 100 people.



That's what I wanted to begin with and FH didn't like it.


Vetro or WBM
mrsq2be Posted:

Re: :-(


Posted by JLWSJC


Posted by PazzaRagazza

jaime why not try Vetro... its still russos

we only saw two venues before booking so i dont have a lot to offer...



I'm waiting for Vetro to call me back to see if they have my date avilable

That would be my ideal fix, honestly, cause we probably wouldn't risk losing any money, we've already paid a decent amount to Russo's...



that would be great if they had your date available! Good luck!!!
WeezyGirl2354 Posted:

Re: :-(


Posted by JLWSJC


Posted by FutureMrsDe


Posted by PazzaRagazza

jaime why not try Vetro... its still russos

we only saw two venues before booking so i dont have a lot to offer...



I was just going to mention that you should definitely look at vetor. Maybe you wont loose any money if you just switch places.

but you could always do the upstairs room of westbury manor for 100 people.



That's what I wanted to begin with and FH didn't like it.



Ohh i was gonna say that too - we used it for our e-party and it was fantastic!!!!

Reply to this topic

Log in to reply or quote a post.