We finally made a decision.
As some of you know, there was a glich in their end and we were suppose to close 5/15 no later than 6/15 but that doesnt look like its going to happen. So, we decided if they cant close by 6/15 (btw,the house is not even being kept up), we are walking away and our contract states they have to pay all our expenses besides paying us our dp. We are going to start looking at houses this weekend and hopefully find something soon. Wish us luck.