Long Island Weddings Vendors ▼

Brentwood Country Club - reception location

Mediterranean Manor Caterers - reception location

Bellport Country Club - reception location

Custom Finishes & Murals by Debbie Viola - home improvement

Glamour Me Up Down the Aisle - make up

Bagpipers

Posted By

NEW how 2 decide which clothes to return?

phyl

phyl

"I'm Addicted"

1541 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
7/3/2000 12:00 AM

WEDDING LOCATION
Fox Hollow

had Juliane welcoming ceremony yesterday (details tomorrow)...and some guests gave her clothing.
Some of it is 6-9 months and others 12 months- but all short sleeves and summer time stuff.
That is probably because that is what is in the stores.

My ? is- which do I return and which do I keep and HOPE fits her..and is the right season to wear it in?
What a delicious dilemma we are in...due to the generousity of friends and a few family members.

She is currently in the last of the 0-3 stuff..and slowly moving into 6-9 months.
On SAT she turned 3 months old!!! yay! Julianne!

Posted By

NEW Re: how 2 decide which clothes to return?

HeatherandNick

Justin's Mommy

9229 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
6/14/2002 12:00 AM

WEDDING LOCATION
John Anthony's on the Water

HI Phyl - whats a welcoming ceremony? I would say it depends on her size. If sheis just getting out of 0-3 months now. I think you will be fine with 6-9 months that have short sleeves. Justin was never wearing the age he was (does that make sense?) He was just 2 in December and he can still fit into 18-24 mos - what a peanut!

Posted By

Elizabeth

It's An Obsession

3292 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
3/17/2001 12:00 AM

WEDDING LOCATION
Milleridge Cottage

As I'm sure you've figured out by now, it totally depends on the brand but I will guess that she will not be wearing 12 month clothes this summer. I find that Gap, Old Navy & Carters run big. Luke is 5 1/2 months and he is still wearing mainly 3-6 months but also quite a few 6-9 month clothes so he will probably wear some 12 m. clothes this summer and his bday is in October.

Posted By

anna

THANK HEAVEN...For Little Boys

6634 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
10/8/2000 12:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Flowerfield

Judge by: keeping what you really like and return what youre not crazy about !

But try to judge the size by eye. Is she gaining weight fast ? John Anthony is growing fast and always bigger than "his age". and some things are cute a little big. (Sweatshirts, t-shirts). Cotton will shrink a little...

Its hard to say unless I see it/see her

Kisses to the little princess !

JA will be 6m on Wed !!

FROM SOMETHING BLUE... TO SOMETHINGS NEW! Personalize your wedding with the Long Island Weddings Shop.

$150.00