Long Island Weddings Vendors ▼

Bellport Country Club - reception location

Mediterranean Manor Caterers - reception location

Brentwood Country Club - reception location

Long Island Makeup Artist - make up

Around Town Entertainment - Bands

Music - Ceremony - Cocktail Hour

Posted By

NEW I need a quote for photography and Video for wedding on 7/3/05 at Leonard's. Please give me details of packages.

EdnMich

EdnMich

Wedding Newbie

19 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
7/3/2005 4:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Leoard's of Great Neck

Posted By

NEW Re: I need a quote for photography and Video for wedding on 7/3/05 at Leonard's. Please give me details of packages.

Dan Wagner Photography

Dan Wagner Photography

Official Vendor

Hi Michelle,

I've photographed weddings at Leonards before. Make sure they don't give you the run around when it comes to taking photos by the chandelier, and outside. They have multiple weddings going on at the same time and don't want the brides to see each other. To accomplish this the floor managers will say things like, "in twenty minutes you can go to the garden." The problem is that in twenty minutes you might be having the toasts or entrances etc.

Regarding your quotes. Please view my web site: http://www.danwagner.com If you like what you see please give me a call and I would be happy to discuss your photography needs. I can show you some cool photos taken at Leonards.

Best regards,
Dan Wagner

Posted By

NEW Re: I need a quote for photography and Video for wedding on 7/3/05 at Leonard's. Please give me details of packages.

LCA Studio's Inc.

LCA Studio's Inc.

Official Vendor

HI Michelle

Just sent you an FM with video package info.

Best wishes
Lisa

Posted By

Skylight Studios, Inc.

Skylight Studios, Inc.

Official Vendor

Hi,

We just sent you Forum Mail!

Best Wishes,
Skylight Studios

Skylight Studios, Inc.

FROM SOMETHING BLUE... TO SOMETHINGS NEW! Personalize your wedding with the Long Island Weddings Shop.
Towel Cakes

Towel Cakes
$5.99

x10724

x10724
$119.00