jessamyn78

jessamyn78

Mrs. D!

4910 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
7/11/2008 3:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Coindre Hall

So last night I had my first real wedding nightmare. First, in my dream I finally was able to get a teaching job on Long Island, but I had to start the day of my wedding. So, I went to work and taught and at lunch changed into my gown. I was running around all day and was picked up by my mom as soon as the bell rang!

She said she had to pick up the flowers because the florist was running late so we would have to go to the hall and drop them off before church. She handed me my bouquet, which was little red bows with white polka dots made into flowers. Then she showed me the centerpieces, which were those huge easter lily plants in the pastel plastic wrap and she had 2 day old cala lilys in purple to cut off the heads and add in.

I was so pissed I called the florist but somehow my wedding was on a Monday and they were closed! Thank god I woke up after this, I don't think I could have taken anymore!!!

Posted By

NEW Re: OMG Wedding Nightmare!!!

jessamyn78

jessamyn78

Mrs. D!

4910 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
7/11/2008 3:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Coindre Hall

bump for rsd228

MESSAGE EDITED10/16/2007 8:21:32 PM

POSTED 10/16/07 8:21 PM

FROM SOMETHING BLUE... TO SOMETHINGS NEW! Personalize your wedding with the Long Island Weddings Shop.