Long Island Weddings Vendors ▼

Bellport Country Club - reception location

Brentwood Country Club - reception location

Mediterranean Manor Caterers - reception location

JAYlim Photography - photo

Galaxy Luxury Coach - undefined

Fitness - Diet - Weight Loss

Posted By

NEW Random question...is there a website that has good prices for buying items in bulk for my oot bags?

johnsae

johnsae

MARRIED!!!!

6072 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
5/6/2006 5:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Capitale

Some websites that i've found charge ridiculous prices for bags of chips, etc. in bulk...wondering if anyone knows of a website that willsell me 60 bags of chips, cookies, advil, etc. for my oot bags??

TIA for your help!

Posted By

NEW Re: Random question...is there a website that has good prices for buying items in bulk for my oot bags?

july06bride

july06bride

Happy First Anniversary to Us!

7552 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
7/1/2006 2:45 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
East Wind Estate

good question, I would like to know as well.

Posted By

NEW Re: Random question...is there a website that has good prices for buying items in bulk for my oot bags?

CJStein

CJStein

The waiting drove me mad....

2556 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
3/18/2006 7:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Carlyle on the Green A+ and beyond

I would try and check out Costco or BJs if you can get to one. I think those would be your best bet.

Posted By

johnsae

johnsae

MARRIED!!!!

6072 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE

WEDDING LOCATION
Capitale

Posted by CJStein

I would try and check out Costco or BJs if you can get to one. I think those would be your best bet.

thanks, but I live in the city and it is easier for me to order things via the internet....as far as i know there are no costcos or bjs in the city.

Posted By

ChrissynRicky

Board Princess

14598 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
4/30/2006 3:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Fox Hollow - Woodbury, NY

MESSAGE EDITED2/1/2006 11:50:30 AM

POSTED 2/1/06 11:49 AM

Posted By

Naunie

Naunie

the Max stands for money

5936 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
9/2/2006 3:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
and the P is for Power.

For things like chips, I can't imagine anything being that big of a discount. How many do you need?
I buy FH's small bags of chips (for lunch), form Target. the variety pack, with doritos and cheetos and stuff is like $8 for 20+ bags.

ETA- I know that's not what you were asking, but thats' cheap, so I thought I'd put it out there!

MESSAGE EDITED2/1/2006 11:51:14 AM

POSTED 2/1/06 11:50 AM

Posted By

ChrissynRicky

Board Princess

14598 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
4/30/2006 3:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Fox Hollow - Woodbury, NY

Posted by johnsae

Posted by CJStein

thanks, but I live in the city and it is easier for me to order things via the internet....as far as i know there are no costcos or bjs in the city.

check out kmart in Union Square...otherwise, I'd be more than happy to pick you up and take you to Target in downtown Bklyn (Atlantic Terminal) and help ya out!

Posted By

JanuaryBride06

Board Princess

12731 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
1/1/1995 12:00 AM

Try this website; they have EVERYTHING that is mini!

http://www.minimus.biz/default.aspx

Posted By

JessicaM.

JessicaM.

totally

10823 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
4/23/2006 12:00 AM

WEDDING LOCATION
shes gonna dream up the world she wants to live in

Posted by johnsae

Posted by CJStein

you could take the train to the one in Brooklyn...chips are not very heavy to lug back. (39th st. and 3rd) (36 th stop on the N/R/D)

Posted By

johnsae

johnsae

MARRIED!!!!

6072 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE

WEDDING LOCATION
Capitale

Posted by ChrissynRicky

I'm actually looking for NY Kettle Chips, NY Bagel Chips, Advil....all in bulk (I have 60 oot gable boxes)...having the toughest time finding good prices. I actually found the NY bagel chips on Ebay, but the seller is shady and won't return my emails.

Posted By

Naunie

Naunie

the Max stands for money

5936 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
9/2/2006 3:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
and the P is for Power.

OK- I looked at the First Aid kit in the break room- check out this website for aspirin and stuff, real cheap. Not sure if there are restrictions on individuals purchasing.
Zee Medical

Posted By

johnsae

johnsae

MARRIED!!!!

6072 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE

WEDDING LOCATION
Capitale

Posted by JessicaM.

Posted by johnsae

Posted by CJStein

you could take the train to the one in Brooklyn...chips are not very heavy to lug back. (39th st. and 3rd) (36 th stop on the N/R/D)

thanks, Jess - I might do that if I can't find them online...I'll drag FH with me :)

Posted By

johnsae

johnsae

MARRIED!!!!

6072 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE

WEDDING LOCATION
Capitale

Thank you all for these awesome suggestions!!!!!! I say it all the time, but what would I do without you girls???

Posted By

JXNOscar

JXNOscar

I am still the Bride!!!!!!!!

2235 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
10/14/2006 3:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Carlyle on the Green

www.bagsandbowsonline.com

FROM SOMETHING BLUE... TO SOMETHINGS NEW! Personalize your wedding with the Long Island Weddings Shop.
ea367

ea367
$119.00