Studio 27 - wedding video

Long Island Weddings Vendors ▼

Lessing's Waterfront Mansions - reception location

Mediterranean Manor Caterers - reception location

Long Island Wedding Boutique - Day Of Coordinator

Jacqueline Nicole Cosmetics - make up

Honeymoons - Travel Agents

Posted By

NEW Anyone else forget their E-ring at home?

cw0904

It's An Obsession

4477 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
3/5/2004 12:00 AM

WEDDING LOCATION
Chateau Briand

I do this all the time. I am not a jewelry person. The only time I really wear jewelry is when I am going out. So if I forget the ring its not b/c I don't want to wear it. Its because I forget.
I HATE it when people ask me at work: Wanda where is your ring? And they have this look like: Is everything okay? Like the freakin' ring is the sign whether FH and I are still together! Why has weddings come to the RING? That is so annoying. If FH didn't give me a ring I would be happy anyway. I am not materialistic at all. So to me the love that he has for me and I to him, is the reason we are getting married. Not b/c of a stupid ring.

Posted By

NEW Re: Anyone else forget their E-ring at home?

jenny2penny

jenny2penny

Board Princess

11726 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
1/1/2012 7:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION

I don't wear mine to work, so sometimes I have left the house when I go out and have to go home to get it

Posted By

aliciahelene

aliciahelene

It's A Sickness!

5543 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
10/5/2007 6:30 PM

WEDDING LOCATION

I dont have that option to wear it oo not to wear it, I lost mine in Canada! yes..I am STILL feeling sorry for myself.

Posted By

cw0904

It's An Obsession

4477 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE

WEDDING LOCATION
Chateau Briand

AliciaHelene: ((HUGS))) I remember you talking about this. Did everything work out for you with the insurance co?

Posted By

firegal

Finally tied the knot!!

1182 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
3/12/2004 4:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Villa Lombardi

I love my ring and I love wearing it (although I understand that people are petty and would start asking a ton of questions). I've only left my ring home once since we've been engaged and I felt naked all day. I was contemplating getting off the bus and going back home because I was distraught over leaving it home.

Posted By

kelly6273

kelly6273

DANCE LIKE NOBODY'S WATCHING!

4883 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
6/27/2003 4:30 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
The Lido Golf Club

I forget mine all the time...and there is always at least one person at work that reminds me and makes me feel bad about it.

Posted By

goldilocks

Board Fanatic

400 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
5/30/2004

WEDDING LOCATION
Bellport Country Club

My FH hates when I don't have it on. I take it off to shower or wash my face, things like that. One time I left it at a friends house in their bathroom! We realized about 10 minutes on the road. FH was quite upset.
I've gotten better with remembering mostly because it upsets him.
Don't let those people get to you!

Posted By

cw0904

It's An Obsession

4477 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE

WEDDING LOCATION
Chateau Briand

Goldilocks when I do remember to wear it, I do the same thing as you. I take it off to wash my hands, put lotion on, to shower... Wherever I use the bathroom I take it off. I am so nervous that I will forget it. Especially when I was at a club and wasted. So I don't wear it when we are clubbing anymore. Forgetting at home is one thing. But if I forget at a place of business. I would be a wreck. And FH would chew my ears off!

These people at my job are retarded. Its like mind your own business! The best is when I wear a necklace once in a blue moon, people say Wanda how nice. When did you get that? Ummm I have had it forever. I just don't wear it. Hence me no wear jewelry thing.

Posted By

Xelindrya

Xelindrya

Goodbye Sparky-love you

7864 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
10/23/2004 11:30 AM

WEDDING LOCATION
Stewart Manor Ctry Club

Im the same with earings.. love them, forget to put them on..

The ring.
In anticipation of my engagement (haha) I started wearing a very plain gold/silver woven band. It lays flat, doesn't snag.. very light. ($13 at a store going out of business, but very pretty).

People always thought it was my wedding band. When I finally got engaged, I got "Oh, I thought you were married" They'd shrug it off.. go figure.

I wore a ring to get used to the feel of something there and the mind training it takes not to forget it.
I stick it in my mouth when I'm washing my hands or I'm staring at it the whole time it's on the sink. Mostly I Don't take it off when I wash my hands, I use a separate towel to dry under and around it and check to make sure it's on before I toss the towel out.

Now all that being said, I'm opposite this topic. I take mine off the moment I'm home. I put it on my watch and clasp it shut. Odd? I dunno. I get straight into my jammies when I'm home and don't sleep with jewerly on.

I figure each to their own. People have such strange point of views!!

Posted By

Scoop

It's An Obsession

3665 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
11/2/2002

WEDDING LOCATION

My cousin stopped wearing her e-ring after she got married and one day her house was robbed...all her jewelery was taken including her beautiful ring. I always wear my ring out of fear that this can happen to anyone.

Posted By

patrice1128

Board Enthusiast

180 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
9/12/2003 5:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Oheka Castle

I took it off only once for any lenght of time - then I forgot where I put it and almost died!!! Any other time i put cream on my hands or body, I take if off and immediatley put it back on. Won't leave home without it!!

Posted By

acp1101

Board Fanatic

685 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
7/31/2004

WEDDING LOCATION

I foget it ALL the time. I take it off when I sleep cause I am a violent sleeper
So in the morning I forget to put it on sometimes.

Posted By

KathleenG

KathleenG

No words today

3610 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
9/5/2004 3:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Crescent Beach Club

I don't usually, unless I am in a rush or preoccupied! Aliciahelene,

Posted By

04Bride

"I'm Addicted"

2294 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
7/30/2004 7:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Riviera in Massapequa

so funny this post should come up today.. i never wear my ring mostly b/c i teach and am so used to not wearing it that even when i plan to i forget it sometimes. Today i was going to teh city to meet some friends for lunch and to go to macys to get my ring appraised finally and dont you know i almost forgot it!!!

Posted By

MrsTC

MrsTC

My Casey Girl!

8059 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
9/27/2003 1:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
The Coral House

I wear it everywhere. I have not yet forgot it at home but I would be lost if I did! FH gets annoyed if I don't have it on, like if I amn getting dressed (I do take it off at night to sleep) and haven't put it on yet. But then again he is impatient lol

Posted By

BriBri529

BriBri529

Thank You . . . .

5799 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
7/10/2005 3:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Villa Lombardi's

I have forgotten it a few times when I have been cleaning it- left in the cleaner and left the house

The same thing happened to my cousin- her house was robbed along with her beautiful engagement ring

Posted By

Jordan

Jordan

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

5703 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
9/3/2004 6:30 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Hamlet Wind Watch

I've forgotten it twice...today, being the second time. Guess that's what no electricity does to me.

Posted By

shelzyp

Beyond Obsession

7250 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
10/12/2003 5:30 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Villa Lombardi's

I forgot mine today also, I feel naked without it. I have to slepp with it off, since if I sleep with it on, I wake up and have to take it off, since my fingers swell at night.

Posted By

Jordan

Jordan

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

5703 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
9/3/2004 6:30 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Hamlet Wind Watch

It's funny, b/c I usually sleep with it on and take it off before I go in the shower...and last night, for some reason, I took it off.

I feel so nekkid!

Posted By

yabbobay

yabbobay

Tolerance

14696 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
7/14/2002 12:00 AM

WEDDING LOCATION

I have forgotten it a total of 3 times in 2+ years

the first time - one of my coworkers told me that the ONE time she forgot hers...her house was broken into and it was stolen!!!!

the other two times were when I gained some weight...and it started to become uncomfortable...what a good reason not to gain weight...huh?

Posted By

butterfly20

butterfly20

married over 2 years!!!

10671 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
11/6/2004 3:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Manor East

i always wear mine....
i could see how people might ask you..but i think alot of people dont wear it alot

Posted By

kaangel217

kaangel217

"I'm Addicted"

1526 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
4/24/2004 2:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
The Meadow Club

Thats so weird. I forgot mine today and of course everyone at work kept asking "wheres your ring?" Like FH and I were fighting! I work with a lot of women who LOVE to gossip.

I have to say that I have never realized how many times I must look at my ring. All day I kept looking down at my finger and a few times I had a small wave of panic thinking I lost it!

Posted By

eternityawaits

"I'm Addicted"

1745 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
Aug 31 2003

WEDDING LOCATION
Coral House

I wear mine ALL the time, I even sleep with it on. I take it off for putting on lotion and taking a shower, and that's it.

Posted By

juju

Texan At Heart <3

2388 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
2/6/2004 6:45 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Fox Hollow

I wear it most of the time except when I shower and put on lotion and then I put it back on. Sometimes I forget and I feel so naked! And then I start thinking the worst.....someone will break in and steal it! I am usually out of the apt. before fh and I usually call him to tell him to hide it in a safe place.

Posted By

soon2bmrs2004

soon2bmrs2004

We are building a house!

3388 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
11/5/2004 6:30 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Windows on The Lake

Every once and a while I will do it to! It freaks me out beacuse I always think I lost it, but it is always exactly where I left it.

FROM SOMETHING BLUE... TO SOMETHINGS NEW! Personalize your wedding with the Long Island Weddings Shop.
Bridal Pics

Bridal Pics
$33.00