Lessing's Waterfront Weddings - reception location

Mediterranean Manor Caterers - reception location

Christy Ann Cosmetics - make up

Captain Arnold (Chaplain) - officiants

Fr David Grainson - officiants

Card Box

▼ 5770 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 8/8/2004 12:00 PM
Posted By

NEW I totally think what mary kay letourneau did was gross and wrong, but...

cocoa

cocoa

I love my mer-man!!!

5770 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
8/8/2004 12:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
thatched cottage

i am happy for this couple. don't get me wrong, what she did with her student, was gross. if it was true love, it should have waited until villy was out of school. she def. gave teachers a bad name. but i've been watching them on entertainment tonight and they genuinly look happy and in love and i am happy to see that they are together and it is the right time. my only question is where are they getting the money to survive? is she teaching again?

▼ 9664 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 7/3/2005 3:30 PM
Posted By

NEW Re: I totally think what mary kay letourneau did was gross and wrong, but...

prncssrachel

prncssrachel

One happy family!

9664 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
7/3/2005 3:30 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
The Bourne Mansion

Whether or not they seem happy has NOTHING to do with it. Yes, legally, they have a right to be together NOW, but if I was HIM, I would be SO effing pissed that an adult took advantage of me as a child. She is obviously a sick individual. Wasn't he in 6th grade when this started? You're like 11 years old at that point, even if he was older, that's pedophilia, and it's illegal and disgusting. I think one or both of them wrote a book, by the by, so that may be where they are getting money. If she EVER is allowed to teach again, I will sure to find her and personally RIP HER OUT OF THE CLASSROOM.

POSTED BY TracyInQueens
9 years ago
▼ 3296 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 10/15/2004 5:00 PM
Posted By

NEW Re: I totally think what mary kay letourneau did was gross and wrong, but...

TracyInQueens

Not a Queens Girl Anymore :(

3296 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
10/15/2004 5:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
George Washington Manor

I wonder about the money thing too. There was a tv movie about them- maybe it was done with their approval and they got some money for it?

No matter what, I just still can't wrap my head around a woman that age being in love with a kid. I've worked with kids that age and they've always been more like my own children than potential mates! Then again, there seems to be a lot of student-teacher flings happening lately, in NYC anyway.

POSTED BY brooklynbridezilla
9 years ago
▼ -1057 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 1/1/1995 12:30 PM
Posted By

brooklynbridezilla

Ever After

-1057 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
1/1/1995 12:30 PM

WEDDING LOCATION

That relationship is totally warped...How would they feel if their kids (girls) are molested at the same age as she abused her husband?

▼ 1110 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 11/20/2004 12:00 AM
Posted By

lullabella

"I'm Addicted"

1110 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
11/20/2004 12:00 AM

WEDDING LOCATION

Sorry but I happen to think it is disgusting. She seduced a 12 year old boy. What she did to this kid's life and her own children is horrible. I am sorry but they have a word for people like her - it is called PEDOPHILE!

▼ 2388 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 2/6/2004 6:45 PM
Posted By

juju

Texan At Heart <3

2388 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
2/6/2004 6:45 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Fox Hollow

It doesn't matter how happy they look, she obviously has a loose screw (a couple of loose screws) If I were the Judge, I would not give them Custody of the children.

▼ 8710 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 10/24/2004 3:00 PM
Posted By

BMD'sPeanut

BMD'sPeanut

Rock The Casbah!

8710 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
10/24/2004 3:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Westbury Manor

Oh I have to agree with everyone on this one...

She had a husband and kids...What about them!?

Nevermind that she had kids with this KID himself...

It's awful.

▼ 18398 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 10/2/2004 12:00 AM
Posted By

RedHead

RedHead

6 people and counting :*

18398 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
10/2/2004 12:00 AM

WEDDING LOCATION
Fox Hollow :)

Sorry ...i do not wish them ANY happiness at all...What that woman did to her family, her children IMO is UNFORGIVEABLE and i think she deserves to ROT IN HELL

▼ 1496 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 4/29/2005 4:00 PM
Posted By

hbradio

hbradio

Our board is gone :-(

1496 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
4/29/2005 4:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Chateau Briand

Posted by brooklynbridezilla

That relationship is totally warped...How would they feel if their kids (girls) are molested at the same age as she abused her husband?

Good point

▼ 8710 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 10/24/2004 3:00 PM
Posted By

BMD'sPeanut

BMD'sPeanut

Rock The Casbah!

8710 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
10/24/2004 3:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Westbury Manor

Posted by RedHead

and i think she deserves to ROT IN HELL

I personally think that's a little extreme.

She claims she didn't know what she was doing was wrong.

Posted By

RedHead

RedHead

18398 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE

WEDDING LOCATION

Posted by BMD'sPeanut

Posted by RedHead

and i think she deserves to ROT IN HELL

I personally think that's a little extreme.

She claims she didn't know what she was doing was wrong.

extreme or not that is what i think...

and she knew that what she was doing was wrong, wrong on sooo many levels it is pathetic

▼ 8294 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 10/14/2010 1:00 PM
Posted By

jantany26

Beyond Obsession

8294 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
10/14/2010 1:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION

it was definitely sick and twisted. I can't believe how they are still together, they must really love each other.

▼ 709 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 9/30/2001 12:00 PM
Posted By

LADYL

LADYL

Board Fanatic

709 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
9/30/2001 12:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION

starting a relationship the way they did is a twisted way of doing so. I don't think they will ever be truly happy even though he's of legal age now.

▼ 3610 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 9/5/2004 3:00 PM
Posted By

KathleenG

KathleenG

No words today

3610 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
9/5/2004 3:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Crescent Beach Club

She definitely is a sick person IMO. I have heard the argument that he is an adult now so it is just two consenting adults. Definitely true. HOWEVER, does anyone else have issues with the fact that this "adult" relationship is all based on her fascination with him as a young child? A lot of times, I think she is doing this primarily for publicity. He does seem enamored with her, though. The whole thing is WEIRD.

▼ 1496 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 4/29/2005 4:00 PM
Posted By

hbradio

hbradio

Our board is gone :-(

1496 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
4/29/2005 4:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Chateau Briand

I wonder what her relationship is like with her 4 kids she had with her first husband??

Posted By

LADYL

LADYL

Board Fanatic

709 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE

WEDDING LOCATION

Posted by hbradio

I wonder what her relationship is like with her 4 kids she had with her first husband??

good question. I magine how those kids must feel to know that their mother basically left them & their father to be with a kid. I think in the end the kids are the ones that suffer the most.

▼ 5948 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 5/30/2004 2:00 PM
Posted By

suven

suven

Sunny skies on my wedding day!

5948 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
5/30/2004 2:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Leonard's of Great Neck: A

sorry, but I still think she is sick and twisted. She destroyed many people's lives (her other 4 children, in particular).

Posted By

RedHead

RedHead

18398 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE

WEDDING LOCATION

Posted by LADYL

Posted by hbradio

good question. I magine how those kids must feel to know that their mother basically left them & their father to be with a kid. I think in the end the kids are the ones that suffer the most.

i agree...I think it is truly disgusting how she thought of her own wants and needs over her children...

POSTED BY brooklynbridezilla
9 years ago
▼ -1057 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 1/1/1995 12:30 PM
Posted By

brooklynbridezilla

Ever After

-1057 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
1/1/1995 12:30 PM

WEDDING LOCATION

Talking to other people about it- it seems like everyone is more easygoing about it since it was a woman abusing a boy. It just feels like if it was a man abusing a girl, people would be much less accepting.

That isn't my opinion, just a vibe i get from others.

POSTED BY TracyInQueens
9 years ago
▼ 3296 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 10/15/2004 5:00 PM
Posted By

TracyInQueens

Not a Queens Girl Anymore :(

3296 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
10/15/2004 5:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
George Washington Manor

And he's only 21. IMO, most of us are not that mature at 21. I think there is still a big student/teacher dynamic going on there.

▼ 3266 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 6/1/2002 12:00 AM
Posted By

Janice

Janice

Don't call it a comeback

3266 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
6/1/2002 12:00 AM

WEDDING LOCATION
Staten Island

I think she is sick, and I think he enjoys the money they get from doing interviews.

Posted By

LADYL

LADYL

Board Fanatic

709 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE

WEDDING LOCATION

From the interviews I've seen growing up his parents raised his daughters and he's been in and out of trouble. I don't think he's 100%

▼ 3084 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 1/1/2011 12:00 AM
Posted By

kdelace

kdelace

Is it summer yet?

3084 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
1/1/2011 12:00 AM

WEDDING LOCATION

she had sex with him when she was 12!!!!!!!!! and was married with 4 kids!!!! then she had sex with him and gets pregnant twice!!!! She has some serious psychological issues... And being a teacher, I find this to be inexcusable, having sex with your student.. She was 34, he was 12...
If this was a man, he would be blasted for this and put away for life......
and to make money off of this by doing a TV movie.. .I have heard it all...

▼ 1337 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 5/15/2004 2:00 PM
Posted By

LImom

"I'm Addicted"

1337 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
5/15/2004 2:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Woodbury CC

Posted by Janice

I think she is sick, and I think he enjoys the money they get from doing interviews.

..and he enjoys the attention! There must be something really lacking in his background. Was anything ever said about his home life? That actually is not the point though. She is beyond sick. She is a criminal and a woman who doesn't qualify to raise children, or be with them. What kind of a mother was she to her first family - not to mention to her younger ones? Not to know it was wrong??? I really need to throw up right now.
I too was a teacher for many years and I have my own children and grandchildren. I can't bring myself to even think about this too much. Even reading this thread gets me sick, but I had to vent along with the rest of you.

God help the beautiful, innocent children of the world from people like this...and from Michael Jackson. I am sooooo worried he will get away with it!

▼ 5503 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 11/1/2003 1:00 PM
Posted By

MrsERod

MrsERod

Praying for Deb ♥

5503 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
11/1/2003 1:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Friend

Posted by kdelace

.. She was 34, he was 12...

enough said!!! YUK!

FROM SOMETHING BLUE... TO SOMETHINGS NEW! Personalize your wedding with the Long Island Weddings Shop.