Lee

Lee

Life is Good!!!

1717 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
5/5/2001 3:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
George Washington Manor

Wow did that day go fast???!!!! Looking forward to my new married life! Hope you are all doing well as newlyweds...how long before you got your proofs? I cannot wait to see them!!

Posted By

NEW Officially and Finally a Newlywed!!

Karen H

Karen H

"I'm Addicted"

1893 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
4/28/2001 11:00 AM

WEDDING LOCATION
Bayside, NY

Congrats and welcome to the other side!!! Our wedding was April 28th, and we got a call on Friday telling us our proofs were in, so that's 3 weeks. Since we're in Boston and next weekend is a holiday, we're not going to be able to pick them up until June 1 so I have to be patient, which isn't easy!!! I'm glad we used the disposable table cameras too, so I have something to show around.

Posted By

NEW Congrats to you too Karen!

Lee

Lee

Life is Good!!!

1717 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE

WEDDING LOCATION
George Washington Manor

How was your day?? I missed your feedback! Did everything work out o.k.? How did it go with Spin Around Sound? I thought Anthony was really good - everyone seemed to have a good time! I'm so anxious to see the proofs! I don't know how you are standing it to wait until June!! I still don't have anything to pass around (or even see!) for myself yet since we just got back on Saturday...my sister is coming with pictures tonight, so I cannot wait to see!!!

Posted By

NEW Lee...

Karen H

Karen H

"I'm Addicted"

1893 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
4/28/2001 11:00 AM

WEDDING LOCATION
Bayside, NY

Our day was great. I did a full post on the other board that you can find with a search under my name. Anthony and Spin Around did a great job - pretty much as you described - stuck to the requests, minimal MC'ing and everyone was dancing. This past weekend we went looking for Scanners so I can post some pictures, and found that my operating system (NT 4.0) is incompatible with the scanners unless I want to add some other hardware or upgrade the software. So it looks like I'll have to upgrade to Windows 2000 if I want to hook up a scanner!!! That's even harder to wait for than the pictures.

Posted By

NEW Congratulations Lee

Elizabeth

It's An Obsession

3292 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
3/17/2001 12:00 AM

WEDDING LOCATION
Milleridge Cottage

Congratulations! I got my proofs back in 4 weeks, I guess 3-4 weeks is standard. We didn`t leave for our honeymoon until the Monday after our Saturday wedding. My brother had emailed me digital pics before we went away so I had a bit of a "fix" early on. But it is so much fun to get back the proofs. I`m glad your wedding day went so well. Married life is really great. We are married 2 months and the other day I had one of those "Wow, we`re married!" moments again. Had a lot of those the first week! Enjoy!!

Posted By

NEW Thanks Guys!

Lee

Lee

Life is Good!!!

1717 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE

WEDDING LOCATION
George Washington Manor

Isn't it great being married? I feel like now that all the stress and planning is over we can really start "living" you know? I can finally enjoy the new house we bought last fall without feeling pressured to get it "ready" for the wedding. I love looking at my wedding band and love having a new last name. Even though we've been living together for about 3 years, and things don't feel too different, they are, you know? I hope this post-honeymoon hangover feeling lasts for a while!

Posted By

NEW Congratulations Lee

teresa518

Board Enthusiast

246 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
Jun 4 2000

Next week will be a year and I still have those Wow We're Married moments!! Congrats to all and have fun!!

Posted By

NEW Congratulations Lee

Gina S.

Wedding Newbie

22 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
Jan 1 2004

We were living together for over 3 years too -- and I totally agree that things are somehow different now. I LOVE IT! We just celebrated 1 month of marriage bliss. FYI, my proofs were in before we returned from the honeymoon! My photographer said he had them in 4 days. Now the task of choosing the best...they are all so great!

Posted By

NEW Congratulations Lee *NM*

MichelleW

MichelleW

"I'm Addicted"

2877 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
2/16/2001 5:30 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Manor East

FROM SOMETHING BLUE... TO SOMETHINGS NEW! Personalize your wedding with the Long Island Weddings Shop.
n1

n1
$169.00