Long Island Weddings Vendors ▼

Lessing's Waterfront Mansions - reception location

Mediterranean Manor Caterers - reception location

Larkfield - reception location

NYIT de Seversky Mansion - reception location

Elite Glamour Events of NY - Day Of Coordinator

Marriage Secrets

Posted By

NEW Re: Anything weird, funny, annoying happen at your wedding?

joy2me

Board Enthusiast

69 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
9/1/2011 1:00 AM

WEDDING LOCATION
Booked

Posted by PazzaRagazza

1- a guest was smoking pot during dinner, while sitting down easting dinner. Yes it was my side, yes i knew who it was. REALLY??!!! W T F

2- my cousin made out with a bartender.. AT THE BAR!!!! Yay for my cuz-- but thats super unprofesh!

those are the only two i can think of right now

Omg!! That's crazy!!

POSTED 11/10/11 11:43 PM

Posted By

jooney77

jooney77

Board Enthusiast

162 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
10/22/2011 12:30 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
CHCC

Posted by Jmrosa1

The biggest annoyance was on of my BM at the end who showed up almost 2 hrs late to the RD...I made it super clear be at my house at 7am because you need to get hair done first. She shows up at 8:30 or a little later, saying her alarm didn't go off. She has an excuse for everything. And guess how far away she lived??? 5 mins down the damn street!

So sorry she gave you problems all the way through to the end. Most future SILs appreciate the sentiment of being made a bridesmaid--I know I would!

More importantly though...you looked hot!!

POSTED 11/10/11 11:55 PM

Posted By

MNM0805

MNM0805

What's next?

2982 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
8/5/2011 4:30 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Stewart Manor Country Club

My photographer acted like he was a guest at our wedding. I've known this photographer since I was a kid(He used to take my brothers and my xmas pictures) so I get the concept he was happy for me. My DH and I were taking shots with our brothers and friends and my photographer's daughter(our 2nd photographer) was taking pictures. Well my photographer was having such a fun time he decided to get in the picture! I love the picture with him not in it! Luckily he was on the end of the picture so I can crop him out.

Here it is:

MNM0805

Posted By

NEW Anything weird, funny, annoying happen at your wedding?

LKatz1029

LKatz1029

I'm married!!!!

1509 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
11/10/2011 7:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Crest Hollow Country Club

CHCC swore to me up and down the they "never give beer bottles out, they are trashy." (seriously, Leo's own words.) BS!!!!!!!!!!!! I have pics of my guests with budweiser glass bottles in their hands... asked the maitre'd to tell the bartender to stop giving them out and not pry them out of my poor guests hands since they were enjoying themselves... yet I still have snapshots of my guests with beer bottles that were still being served up the VERY END of the night! AWESOME job Crest Hollow- (who seemed to forget about my request after they received their freakin money!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Posted By

HurricaneGirl

HurricaneGirl

"I'm Addicted"

1311 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
5/16/2010 3:30 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Venetian Yacht Club

After our ceremony, we gave out little white bottles to blow bubbles instead of throwing rice and my grandmother doused herself in it thinking it was holy water.

The DJ arranged for my husband to stage dive off a speaker.

Posted By

kattus

kattus

"I'm Addicted"

1148 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
5/6/2012 3:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Crest Hollow

People stopped dancing and gathered in small groups to gossip after one of our guests got sick from mixing aspirin (which she knew she was allergic to) with her drink.

Posted By

sjquappe

Board Enthusiast

128 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
10/24/2014 5:30 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
MEDITERRANEAN MANOR

Posted by Richiesgirl

We had a cigar roller at our wedding and 1 of our guests (DH side) a very good friend of his got extremely drunk. Went outside to light his cigar and ended up eating a lit cigar. Poor guy had to go home early and couldnt figure out for days why the top of his mouth was bubbled up. smh at least it was a memorable wedding for him.

So funny!

FROM SOMETHING BLUE... TO SOMETHINGS NEW! Personalize your wedding with the Long Island Weddings Shop.

$150.00