NEW Atlantis (Bahamas) anyone

Vicky423

YAY! Its Summer =0)

2470 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
3/24/2007 4:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Lenoards =0)

Has anyone ever been to Atlantis in the Bahamas, I would really love some reviews. FH and I fell in love with this place and are pretty sure we want to go there on our HM. I actually can't him to consider anything else. So ladies input please

Posted By

NEW Re: Atlantis (Bahamas) anyone

JPand TT

JPand TT

It's almost summer!!!

1355 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
7/6/2007 3:00 PM

It's beautiful. There is a lot to do. It's a family resort though. Not very quiet if that is what you are looking for.

Posted By

chrissyandvin

chrissyandvin

Our New HOME!!!!

7747 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
8/31/2007 6:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Villa Lombardi's

We are thinking of going there too!! Thinking of staying at Sandals though and just hanging out at the Atlantis at night..

Posted By

espresso

"I'm Addicted"

1299 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
8/31/2007 12:00 AM

WEDDING LOCATION
done

ya it's really pretty. there are some less $$ places on paradise island tho and some let you use Atlantis's property!!

Posted By

Soon2BeMrsD

Soon2BeMrsD

FH and Our Lil baby *Mookiee*

2058 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
4/28/2007 12:00 AM

WEDDING LOCATION
Somewhere far away...

ive heard really great things about them, FH and i were going there for our HM too, but have changed our mind a bit and are now thinking aruba...atlantis is supposed to be beautiful, but very crowded and and family oriented...theres a lot to do for couples too, but FH and i decided to change it b/c we wanted more of a quiet, less crowded HM...if your looking for fun, adventure then go for it!!

MESSAGE EDITED3/20/2006 11:22:31 PM

POSTED 3/20/06 11:22 PM

Posted By

charliesbride

charliesbride

"I'm Addicted"

1388 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
4/21/2007 2:30 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
The Estate at East Wind

Posted by espresso

ya it's really pretty. there are some less $$ places on paradise island tho and some let you use Atlantis's property!!

yep there is a hotel right next door...i think the best western or something like that....its A LOT cheaper to stay there and you get full access to Atlantis

Posted By

LISA6569

LISA6569

Board Fanatic

610 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
1/6/2007 6:30 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
FLORAL TERRACE

I STAYED AT THE ATLANTIS. IT IS GORGEOUS. BUT BE AWARE.......THE FOOD AND DRINKS ARE VERY, VERY EXPENSIVE.

Posted By

waypis

waypis

Board Fanatic

593 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
5/5/2007 12:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Riviera

It is awesome. We had gone a week before Thanksgiving and it was dead. It is very expensive though. Our drink tab ended up to be $700.00. I guess thats what we get for drinking at 11am.

Posted By

MrsMagoo

MrsMagoo

Time is flying....

2547 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
9/1/2007 6:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Warm Weather, Sandy Beaches...

Posted by Vicky423

Has anyone ever been to Atlantis in the Bahamas, I would really love some reviews. FH and I fell in love with this place and are pretty sure we want to go there on our HM. I actually can't him to consider anything else. So ladies input please

Atlantis is gorgeous! Me and FH have been there twice in the last year and a half...and are talking about going back. I'll post some pictures in my Community Album for you to see if you want. We love it there though!!

Edit: I will post them on the album tonight. I don't seem to have them on this computer!

MESSAGE EDITED3/21/2006 7:36:54 AM

POSTED 3/21/06 7:34 AM

Posted By

BrideChrissy

BrideChrissy

Love my Hubby <3

4126 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
7/21/2007 12:00 AM

WEDDING LOCATION
Booked

I have never been there but I know many people who has and I hear its just beautiful.

Posted By

Unapearla

Unapearla

I love being married

7035 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
7/1/2007 3:30 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Villa Lombardi's - A+

Gorgeous there! Absolutely gorgeous!

Posted By

JazzyT

JazzyT

Party Like a Rock Star!!

7196 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
5/27/2007 3:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
El Caribe

I stayed at the Atlantis, its really nice, lots of activities.

MESSAGE EDITED3/21/2006 8:40:32 AM

POSTED 3/21/06 8:40 AM

Posted By

brittny817

brittny817

HE MAKES MY HEART SMILE!

3585 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
5/5/2007 6:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
VYC

I've been there and it is beautiful with a ton of things to do BUT kind of overwhelming. Lots of families, super expensive drinks & food and I hated the idea of having to walk through a bustling lobby to get to the beach. For me it's a great long-weekend getaway but not for a honeymoon. There are a bunch of more intimate resorts on Nassau and Paradise island that you can stay at. You can take a quick cab ride to the Atlantis any time you want. I actually work in the travel industry. FM me if you want resort recommendations.

Good luck!!!

Posted By

leshellem

leshellem

I'm a Mrs.

1536 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
7/3/2007 2:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
The Swan Club

A BETTER BET IS TO STAY AT SANDALS, A FIVE MINUTE BUS RIDE AWAY. ME AND AN EX STAYED THERE AND TO DATE THE BEST VACATION, COUPLES ONLY CLUB AROUND. GO TO ALANTIS ON A DAY TRIP, WILL SAVE TONS OF $$$$$.

Posted By

futrmrsblt

futrmrsblt

I'm a wife!

1886 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
4/28/2007 11:30 AM

WEDDING LOCATION
Timber Point- A++++

I was thinking of atlantis too, however I just read on tripadvisor that they discontinued day trips unless you stay at one of their three sister properties... (and thers oodles of kids around).. so that totally discouraged me..

Posted By

Captsarkasm

Captsarkasm

OBSSESSED with my Proofs!!!!

1175 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
10/5/2007 12:00 AM

WEDDING LOCATION
The Crescent Beach Club

I know this might not be what you want to hear, but I figure you'd prefer honesty.... My supervisor just went there for 2 weeks (returned on Sunday) ...She said the facilities were great, but she would never go back b/c it is WAY TOO Crowded. Everytime she called, all you heard was kids screaming. She also said it seems like the resort is not big enough for the amount of people that they draw in on any given week. They had a hard time making reservations (none available), they could never find a place on the beach (by 10am it was covered in kids and families) and overall she didn't think it was a great trip (and she's a big traveler). However, on the upside of things...she said it was gorgeous and would recommend it for a family vaca but not for a couples vaca. Sorry to be a bummer, but just thought that I would want to know if I were considering the location..... Good Luck with your decision...

Posted By

Vicky423

YAY! Its Summer =0)

2470 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
3/24/2007 4:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Lenoards =0)

Posted by Captsarkasm

I know this might not be what you want to hear, but I figure you'd prefer honesty.... My supervisor just went there for 2 weeks (returned on Sunday) ...She said the facilities were great, but she would never go back b/c it is WAY TOO Crowded. Everytime she called, all you heard was kids screaming. She also said it seems like the resort is not big enough for the amount of people that they draw in on any given week. They had a hard time making reservations (none available), they could never find a place on the beach (by 10am it was covered in kids and families) and overall she didn't think it was a great trip (and she's a big traveler). However, on the upside of things...she said it was gorgeous and would recommend it for a family vaca but not for a couples vaca. Sorry to be a bummer, but just thought that I would want to know if I were considering the location..... Good Luck with your decision...

First of all thanks to everyone, honesty was what I was looking for. I don't want to be disappointed when I get there. Maybe we will book something next door, I dunno I have to work really hard to change FH mind I'll let you girls know when we decide.

FROM SOMETHING BLUE... TO SOMETHINGS NEW! Personalize your wedding with the Long Island Weddings Shop.
ea349

ea349
$99.00

Oslo

Oslo
$325.00

Solemates

Solemates
$10.00

Skinny Me Tea

Skinny Me Tea
$17.95