Long Island Weddings Vendors ▼

Lessing's Waterfront Mansions - reception location

Mediterranean Manor Caterers - reception location

Larkfield - reception location

After Hours DJ Entertainment - disck jockey

Francine's Bridal Experience - bridal accessories

Lighting

Posted By

NEW Fun Wedding Photos - Black BM Dresses, Red Flowers, Candy CP's and a Cupcake Tower

KimberlyBride

KimberlyBride

How did I get so lucky?

-14756 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
10/15/2005 1:00 PM

I was going to post this on the "Black BM Dress" thread but thought these were great photos and all would like to see them. These were posted by a previous bride months ago. This was her sisters wedding. She had different CP's. Some were candy and others were roses. She also had a cupcake tower which was so cool looking. So if you are bored here are some fun wedding photos.

Kim

Wedding Photos

Posted By

NEW Re: Fun Wedding Photos - Black BM Dresses, Red Flowers, Candy CP's and a Cupcake Tower

angelbear217

angelbear217

Come out baby girl!!!!

-9109 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
7/23/2005 12:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Inn at East Wind

Thanks so much for sharing! I saved a bunch of pics especially the gift table and the table cards. I love the pic of the bride with her dress all around her taken from above. I love seeing pics of weddings. So many ideas.

MESSAGE EDITED11/2/2004 4:46:36 PM

POSTED 11/2/04 4:45 PM

Posted By

NEW Re: Fun Wedding Photos - Black BM Dresses, Red Flowers, Candy CP's and a Cupcake Tower

KimberlyBride

KimberlyBride

How did I get so lucky?

-14756 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
10/15/2005 1:00 PM

I think I remember the bride's screenname being november2003. She did an awesome job with pictures. Some look professional!

Posted By

Ronkonkomonga

Ronkonkomonga

Spoiled by the HOV

-3300 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
10/16/2005 12:00 AM

WEDDING LOCATION

I saved this album also - I thought the pictures came out great and the whole thing looked so elegant.

Posted By

Dooodles

Dooodles

My two loves

-7724 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
1/15/2005 12:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Riviera

I love the merry-go-round!!!

Posted By

november05

november05

Wedding Newbie

-242 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
11/11/2005 6:30 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Watermill

Those pictures are AWESOME! I really am loving the red roses/black BM dresses. Thanks again, Kimberly!!!

FROM SOMETHING BLUE... TO SOMETHINGS NEW! Personalize your wedding with the Long Island Weddings Shop.