Salons - Spas

Posted By

NEW How do your guest know to look in a book for their seating #

Dale

Wedding Newbie

43 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
Jan 1 2004

Hi everyone! I am using a book which has the guests name and their table number in it. How do the guests know they are supposed to look in the book b/c most pple are use to looking for the cards on the table. Thanks :-)

Posted By

Fran M

Fran M

YES I'm Still Here

3390 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
9/14/2001 6:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Watermill

Thats an interesting way to handle seating. I would station someone at or with the book near the entrance to help guest out. I was thinking of doing something similar with a posted listing, but after hearing some experiences on this board (crowding and lines) I have decided it isn't practicle for a party my size.

Posted By

LaurenDM

Board Fanatic

400 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
Sep 24 2002

WEDDING LOCATION
Crest Hollow Country Club

Just a suggestion - it is easier for you to use placecards instead, as it will take a long time for each person to look through a book, and might create a clogging effect and create a long line of people waiting to look through the book. This will waste time. However, if you have the cards laid out on a table, it's easier for more people to view the entire table at the same time. Plus, a lot of people like to save their placecards. Just a suggestion. Good luck.

FROM SOMETHING BLUE... TO SOMETHINGS NEW! Personalize your wedding with the Long Island Weddings Shop.
ea367

ea367
$119.00

Oslo

Oslo
$325.00