You Nailed It: Nine Nifty Nail Trends for 2019
Dec 26, 2018 02:21 PM Back
Long Island girls are known for their glitz and glam and when it comes to weddings New York has a reputation of hosting some of the nation’s most GLAMOROUS events. And, from their fingers to their toes Long Island ladies lead the trends with their fabulous fingers.
1. Diamonds Are a Girl’s Best Friend: Diamond embellishments are all the rage for star-studded 2019 brides.
2. Fancy Fingers: Bringing the 80s back…ladies are requesting lots of fancy art-deco inspired designs in silver and gold.
3. Bold and Beautiful: Swirls and twirls in vibrant hues are what’s considered “haute” for trendy 2019 brides.
4. Love in Bloom: Floral accents will be blossoming in 2019.
5 .Fifty Shades of Gradient: Gradient nails that go from dark to light are totally hot for contemporary brides.
6. Pretty in Pink: Even if you’re not a GREASE fan…Pink Ladies are next season’s spring and summer trend.
7. Lovely in Lace: Adding a hint of lace to “natural” colored nails is the feminine trend for the upcoming season.
8. Oh-La-La Styles: Fancified French nails are a fabulous new twist on the traditional.
9. Mix and Match Manicures: Variety is certainly the spice of life for 2019 brides as many choose different shades of the same color for each nail.
Welcome New Vendors