Enchanted Elegance: Creative Ways To Heat Up Your Winter Wedding Celebration
Dec 12, 2016 01:52 PM Back
Winter elicits images of family, friends and cozy gatherings…and winter weddings can be quite romantic if done right. Here are a few hot ideas for this blustery, chilly season.winter weddings winter wedding long island weddings liweddings
- I Love You To The Moon And Back: Nothings says romance quite like majestic, vaulted ceilings. Think barns, and other venues with Cathedral ceilings that offer grandeur even to smaller spaces.
- Winter Wonderland: Think design and décor that gets its inspiration from nature including snow-capped tree lined aisles.
- Winter White Bride: From wool scarves, gloves, wraps and sweaters…winter brides have plenty fabulous fashions to choose from.
- Chilling Accents: Think all white bouquets accented with some of the seasons finest, including pinecones, holly, and fabric details on the handle.
- Say I Do To Burlap: Add some whimsy to your wedding with a burlap ring bearer pillow accented with pinecones and seasonal foliage.
- Icy Inspiration:: Go for the gusto with a full on winter theme. Think plenty of candles and metal centerpieces with dangling crystals for an extra special and sensational seasonal touch.
- Go For The Glitter: Bedazzle your guests with silver and gold themes including plenty of glitz and glitter (ie: sparkly tablecloths) and faux fur accents.
- A Clear Choice: Lucite chairs, candle holders, as well are clear ornaments and other embellishments are the clear choice for chic, hipster winter weddings.
- Iced, Iced Baby: Creative Confections including painted cakes with ornate wintery details, or even icicle cakes are some of these season’s hottest ideas in designer desserts.
- Holiday Haute: Think dangling snowflakes, a majestic Christmas tree and wrapped presents to present as parting gifts for a truly holiday inspired celebration.
Welcome New Vendors