Long Island Grooms Just Wanna Have Fun: Enjoying Getting Ready for Your Walk Down the Aisle
Aug 07, 2019 01:27 PM Back
While guys traditionally spend their wedding morning “sweating” the day’s events, the ladies are enjoying every minute of their march to married life.
Here are some ways you and the guys can kick it with class as you get ready for your debut to say “I Do”…
1. Eat, Drink and Be Merry: Start you day with a breakfast of champions. Treat yourself and your boys to a healthy and “hearty” breakfast with fresh fruit, fresh baked breads, cheese, and even Bloody Mary’s or Mimosas….just pass on the fried foods which will only drag you down.
2. Shave and a Haircut: A hot towel shave and someone to trim the edges of your beard, stache or hair is great way to make a fresh and clean start to the day.
3. Unwind with a Spa Treatment: Release your wedding day jitters with a mini massage treatment that will relax you and put you in the mood for saying “I Do”.
4. Slip Into Something Sexy: It’s likely your bride to be has invested in some sultry lingerie….treat her to some stylish silk boxers or sexy undershorts.
5. Make a List and Check It Twice: Besides the basics of getting yourself ready…you need to:
* Make sure your gents are on time and ready to go.
* Make sure your suit or tux is properly pressed
* Your speech and vows are well written and well rehearsed
* Make sure you have your rings and that you hand them to your best man for safe keeping
* Make sure your ride is ready and on time.
Welcome New Vendors