Grooms Day : Trendy Ways Manly Men Get Pampered For Their Big Day
Dec 08, 2016 12:26 PM Back
While weddings are still mostly about the bride, today’s couples are putting the focus on each other…and grooms are taking the opportunity of enjoying lots of the perks that were previously for their ladies.
- Manly massages: Couples are taking a time out from the planning process to relax and unwind. Whether they choose a couples spa treatment or an individual day of pampering with their respective friends and family members, more and more men are taking advantage of treating themselves to a massage and some feel good time.
- Spa Treatments for him: Guys want to look just as good as their bride these days….and that means taking advantage of facials, hair removal and waxing, body wraps, exfoliation and other skin care options just to name a few.
- Hair Care For Gents: Guys are getting in on the wedding day action by booking appointments for highlights, dye jobs, styling and trims. After all he wants to look great for both pictures and the main event.
- Manly Manis and pedis: From simply “ironing out the rough spots” on hands and feet, lots of men are choosing to go glam rock when it comes to taking care of their manly hands. Believe it or not guys are rockin’ bold colors including deep purples and blues …and other haute hues…just like their brides.
- Suited Up: Men are no long “just” renting tuxes…but are considering buying them or opting for something a bit more conventional such as a custom suit….and their taking their time and shopping around to find their unique and special signature look.
Welcome New Vendors