Heading to the Alter: Trending Tresses for 2019
Feb 28, 2019 11:38 AM Back
Can you believe 2019 is already here?! It’s an exciting new season with LOTS of exciting new wedding day styles is just beyond the horizon and we want to help you get a jump start on your 2019 wedding day style.
Long Island Girls have gained quite the reputation when it comes to hair and hair care…and now LIWeddings brings you the hottest in hair culture for the upcoming year.
1. Twisted Mrs: Weaving your hair into an updo with lots of sophisticated twists puts a new twist on the classic wedding day updo.
2. Long and Winding Locks: Long locks with PLENTY of ornate embellishments and elegant waves and twists are expected to be all the rage.
3. Messed for Success: Messy Updos with flowing strands cascading over your face are another 2019 sexy trend.
4. Big and Bold Updos: Updos with lots of volume are taking center stage for royal and regal weddings in 2019.
5. Bows and Braids: Elegant (French) braids tied with a neat little bow are subtle but sultry.
6. Free Falling: Free flowing locks are the “IT” style for Bohemian brides.
Visit our incredible bridal hair artists on LIWeddings.com!
Photo credit - the amazing Hair for You by Bridget Buscemi
Welcome New Vendors