Sign of the Times: Contemporary Guest Book Ideas for Today’s Long Island Couples
May 15, 2019 11:44 AM Back
With an upsurge in a less is more mentality, you can expect today’s trendy twosome to host haute minimalistic weddings with lots of nature inspired accents. Among some the most rustic and relevant nouveau guest book ideas include:
1. Think “Inside” the Box: Guests sign and date a carved wooden heart and drop in into a wooden handcrafted keepsake box.
2. Yard Art: Guests sign a large stone or tree slice
3. Bench Marks: Couples have guests sign a bench they later strategically place in their home.
4. Putting All the Pieces in Place for a Happily Ever After: Guests sign a piece of the puzzle that is put together and framed for the future.
5. Just Your Type of Love Note: Set up an old fashioned type writer and have guests sit and type a love note for you and your beloved.
6. Music to Your Ears: Pick a (portable) instrument of your choice (such as a guitar, violin, etc) and have guests sign
7. Fine China: Pick a plate to mount on your wall and have guests sign it.
8. Branch Out: Create a “family”-type tree with branches for each of your guests to sign and date.
9. A Real Page Turner: Get a blank, leather bound book with blank pages, engrave the front with your names and have guests write or draw their sentiments on each page.
10. Cutting Edge Idea: Purchase or make an extra large wooden cutting board. Have guests sign and date it, then have it professionally sealed.
Welcome New Vendors