Living on the Edge: Cutting Edge Nuptials for 2019
Mar 06, 2019 12:35 PM Back
Long Island with The Hamptons to the east and Manhattan to the west is known to be sandwiched in between the two most trend-making hubs and therefore sets the stage for what’s hot and what’s not. So, what can mod brides and grooms expect from the upcoming wedding wish list. Here’s a list of the most current cutting end trends from the East End and beyond.
1. Marvelously “Moody” Matrimonials: Dark and edgy color palettes and sophisticatedly somber accents are what will be defining trendy weddings in 2019
2. Extravagant Cakes: Cakes that make an impression and a statement are among the tastiest trends for the upcoming year.
3. Having a Ball: A ballroom wedding that is. Couples are going back to basics with traditional and elegant celebrations of love.
4. Breaking Tradition: Trendy twosomes are opting out of traditional ceremony venues and are choosing more modern locations as the perfect place to exchange their vows.
5. Fine Parchment: Delicate handcrafted invites are a most inviting trend this season.
6. Regal Arrangements: Couples are taking their cues from the Royals this season with lavish and majestic floral arrangements.
7. Natural Elements: Interesting natural accents such as wheat, pampas grass…perhaps even tumbleweed are also trending this season.
8. The Velveteen Bride: Velvet in various shades is another elegant trend for contemporary couples.
9. Beautiful Balloons: For a hint of whimsy and festive flair couples are incorporating colorful balloon arches to their outdoor décor.
10. Making It Personal : Couples are not only customizing their menu to their guests tastes but are personalizing place settings including personally crafted poems, notes, etc. tailored to each guest.
11. Artsy Nuptials: Rather than standard invites, place cards etc. couples are seeking out the talents of local artists for a custom creation all their own.
12. Outdoor lounges: Couples are providing comfortable lounge areas for the guests in the great outdoors…especially if their event is in fall, spring or summer seasons.
13. Greeting Guests With A Warm Welcome: Couples are providing guests with welcome stations upon their arrival. It’s a great way to greet your out of town guests and let them build their own bag with some trendy and healthy local essentials.
14. Shabby Chic Accents: For couples who want to take a less is more, minimalist approach to saying “I Do”, experts say you can expect a simpler color palette with clean lines and lots of interesting architectural designs.
15. Bright Lights Big City Statements: Interesting accent lighting both indoors and out in one of the brightest ideas we can expect to see in 2019
Welcome New Vendors