We Have Some Lovely Parting Gifts for You: Top Gifts for Your Guys and Dolls
Jul 24, 2019 10:40 AM Back
Giving gifts is an art….and it’s no small task. After all you want your gift to be something special, memorable and a gift that keeps on giving. Long Island lasses love to give and to receive and with so many magnificent stores, boutiques, malls and vendors there lots for every bride to choose from. So, from the traditional to the trendy, we have a list of hot and cool presents to present you Bridal party with and some very special ways to shower them with love.
Let’s Hear It For The Girls:
1. Diamonds have traditionally been a girl’s best friend, so while you want your gem to be the shining star of your event…think jewelry for the ladies in your wedding party. It’s a traditional token of appreciation but one that can also be quite trendy. Consider something significant that your ladies can wear on your wedding day and beyond.
2. Help your ladies put their best face forward with a monogrammed and personally engraved compact case.
3. Treat your ladies to some proper pampering. Spoil them with mani-pedis or to a relaxing and revitalizing massage, or to a blowout or makeover on you. Show your appreciation with a gift card one or several of these “mini glam getaways”.
4. Sexy pjs and a good book. Everyone loves to slip into something more comfortable. Indulge your favorite femmes with something to tickly their fancy, feminine, luxury-loving side with silk pjs and a good read for your girls to cuddle up with.
5. Custom weekender bag. Go for the gusto with personalized embroidered getaway bags filled with all the essentials for a relaxing or exotic escape.
6. Wine and Dine your lovely ladies. Delight their senses with decadent local wines and a gift card to their favorite restaurant. Wines also make great favors.
7. A members only card to the chocolate of the month club. This is one delicious way to show your appreciation.
8. Flower power anything. From fancy floral robes (monogrammed of course) to a pretty plate set or a floral necklace and earring set… or how about floral or smiley face chocolate lollipops…all perfect little gifts for your mini misses.
Three Cheers for the Gents:
1. Raise your glass to the men in your life and your wedding party. Wet their whistle with a nice bottle of bourbon or cognac and a monogrammed glass.
2. Custom accessories. From monogrammed socks, a silk tie and cufflinks, to a shirt with his initials, these swanky gifts are perfect for suave and sophisticated gents.
3. Personalized dopp kit is perfect for the dapper Don. You may also consider filling it with all the toiletries he needs from a razor to a toothbrush.
4. Timeless gifts such as watches. Think trendy for younger gents (ie: Jeragar Sport Racing Geometric) and traditional (such as Rolex or Movato) for more mature men.
5. A membership to the beer of the month club. Pour on the charm with this refreshing gift idea.
6. Tech toys. This avant-garde gift is sure to please boys of any age.
7. From custom T-shirts to personalized pillow cases and dinosaur or truck-inspired bow ties or even custom chocolates or candies, or monogrammed collectible cars… these are all just fine and dandy for tiny tykes in your wedding party.
Welcome New Vendors