Off the “Eaten” Path: Delicious Alternatives to Traditional Dishes
Jul 31, 2019 11:29 AM Back
Most Couples are looking to create a decadent and tasteful event…and a major part of the fanfare is the fare presented at your feast.
Here are some savory trends that you and your guests can really sink your teeth into…
1. Grilled to Perfection: Get some great grub on the grill, especially if you’re hosting an authentic rustic-style event. Think ribs, grilled corn on the cob, burgers, even franks will do…just make sure you spice up your selection with gourmet varieties of your favorites.
2. Couture Cocktail Party: Rather than a formal sit down dinner…skip the formalities with a culinary celebration of miniature morsels and tasty treats, as well as masterfully manned food serving stations where guests can help themselves as often as they wish.
3. City Chic Celebrations: Think about all the things you loved as a child and make them part of your posh party. Food trucks, hot dog stands, popcorn, cotton candy, roasted chestnuts, ice cream trucks, funnel cakes, etc.
4. Fancy Football Fete: Football weddings may be a thing of the past, but they don’t have to be. How about a nostalgic celebration paying homage to days gone by. Serve up some sophisticated sandwiches, paninis and the like.
5. Clambake by the Sea: Nothing says seaside celebration like a seafood celebration replete with an authentic outdoor clambake, oysters and clams on the half shell, seafood bar, etc.
Welcome New Vendors